Heidelberg offers a tuition discount program for employees of organizations registered under IRS code 501(c)(3).
The Heidelberg Way
Heidelberg University’s MBA program develops the knowledge and skills needed for general management. This is how we operate:
- Participant Centered Learning
- Liberal Arts Based Business Education
- Faculty Quality
- Convenience and Flexibility
- Small Cohesive Environment
- Global Opportunities (GSB 533 & GSB 591)
- Heidelberg Business Institute & Field Study Program
- Student Feedback (MBA Student Association)
- Maumee Business Advisory Board
The Heidelberg University MBA program operates at the Arrowhead Park site in Maumee. Currently, all courses are only being offered at the Arrowhead Park Campus. This program operates in an eight-week term format, with six terms offered during the year. All courses are offered in an evening format designed to accommodate working professionals.
A Masters in Business Administration provides you with a competitive edge. Research shows those with an MBA are:
- more likely to be high performers
- well prepared for the challenges of their positions
- promoted sooner and paid more on average than their peers
MBA graduates are in high demand by businesses and command higher salaries. Earning an MBA will increase employment opportunities and offer advancement for the student. Many working MBA students receive raises and promotions while pursuing, and upon completion of, their MBA. It also provides the opportunity for you to complete a challenging educational experience and demonstrate your unique abilities. Most employers see the benefits of employees obtaining an MBA and they will pay for all or most of the cost. They know an MBA can make a major difference in long-term management performance.