The objective of the Wellness minor is to expose students to a breadth of concepts in Wellness. This minor should be attractive to students majoring in Sport Management, Psychology, and Health Science. Any student interested in living a healthy lifestyle would benefit from these courses.
- BIO 235 - Microbiology or 363 - Human Anatomy and Physiology
- ATR 171 - Acute Care of Injury and Illness
- ATR 213 - Anatomy for Orthopedic Assessment
- HHP 116 - Health and Wellness
- HHP 211 - History of Fitness and Sport
- HHP 240 - Community Health
- HHP 306 - Nutrition