An audition is a required part of the admission process for all students planning to major in music at Heidelberg. An audition also serves as a means of assessing your probability of success, and allows the awarding of music scholarships.
Please contact the School of Music and Theater, (419)-448-2073 or Pat Page (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
- Friday, November 6, 2015 - Music Preview Day/Audition Day
- Saturday, November 21, 2015 - Audition Day/Scholars Day
- Saturday, January 16, 2016 - Audition Day
- Monday, January 18, 2016 - Audition Day/Martin Luther King Holiday
- Monday, February 15, 2016 - Audition Day/President's Day Holiday/Heidelberg Preview Day
- Saturday, February 20, 2016 - Audition Day/Scholars Day
- Other dates/times are available by appointment. Please contact Pat Page, Administrative Assistant for The Heidelberg School of Music. (email@example.com; 419-448-2073)
Auditions at Heidelberg will include:
- Performance of music you have prepared. (You may audition in more than one performance area.)
- Interview with faculty
- (Music Majors Only) Assessment of musical background online forms below (Both the Audition and Piano Assessment forms need to be completed by every auditioner, regardless of which musical program you are interested in pursuing)
Audition Forms: Majors
Audition Forms: Music Participation Award for Non-Majors
To request paper forms please contact the School of Music: (419)-448-2073.
For Theatre Majors
The Theatre department offers up to 40 different scholarships ranging from $500 to $1500. For more information about auditions, please consult the Scholarship Application form below.