The Heidelberg MME is a 30 semester hour program tailored to the needs and schedules of practicing teachers. Core classes are offered summer-only, although electives are available during the academic year. Program highlights:
- Convenient schedule: all classes are offered in intensive 2-week blocks. Students can earn 5 hours in 2 weeks, or 10 hours in 4 weeks.
- Classes meet during the month of June: keep some summer for yourself!
- Core courses include 4 music education courses, music theory, and music history.
- Excellent flexibility: wide variety of electives allow you to develop your own focus.
- Tuition costs comparable to state universities.
- Housing and meals available at very low cost.
- Thesis or General Exam options.
- 100% positive ratings from students.
- All coursework can be completed in 3 summers.
- The School of Music MME program accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
To schedule a visit or for information, please contact
Dr. Carol Dusdieker
School of Music and Theatre