Whether you want to teach, perform, create, or inspire, Heidelberg is the place for music. We've been teaching music for 125 years and know what you need for a successful and fulfilling career.
- Students from any major can perform in major ensembles starting their freshman year.
- No ensemble scheduling conflicts so you can participate in multiple experiences.
- Regional, national, and international touring and travel opportunities.
- Free private lessons
- One of Ohio’s lowest priced accredited music programs.
- High 4-year graduation rates save you money.
- Competitive music scholarships.
- All students are advised and mentored by a faculty musician.
- All students are given recital performance opportunities.
- With our BA/BS options you can be a double major.
- Our faculty have national and international experience in performing, conducting, composing, and teaching music.
“I absolutely love the faculty. They devote so much of their time for us because they really care how much we get out of our time at Heidelberg.” Darci Allen '14