As an American Junior Year student, you will:
- Study at Germany's oldest university.
- Live with German students.
- Have the opportunity to be involved in community activities and meet regularly with a language partner.
- Be able to study and relax at the AJY study center in the heart of the historic Altstadt on University Square.
- Discover Germany and explore Europe with Rail Passes and Culture Coupons sponsored by the program.
- Understand why one of the most popular German folk songs is entitled "Ich hab' mein Herz in Heidelberg verloren".