As an American Junior Year student, you will:
- Live with German students.
- Have the opportunity to get involved in a community activity, or meet regularly with a language partner.
- Be able to study and relax at the AJY study center in the heart of the historic Altstadt on University Square.
- Be counseled by a full-time resident director and other staff members.
- Take part in excursions and study trips to Berlin, Weimar, Nuremberg, Munich, Strasbourg.
- Receive an official transcript of your academic accomplishments.
- Understand why one of the most popular German folk songs is entitled "Ich hab' mein herz in Heidelberg verloren".