The International Study Center (ISZ) is located in a beautiful villa on the banks of the Neckar river, overlooking the castle. This building was once the home of the noted sociologist Max Weber and his wife Marianne, well-known in University circles for her 'literary salon'.
The International Study Center provides German language and German Studies courses specifically designed for international students at the beginning, intermediate and advanced levels (A1 - C1).
- German Grammar, Reading Comprehension, and Text Reconstruction - various levels
- Adv. Excercises in German Grammar and Vocabulary - various levels
- The Language of German Films
- Creative Writing in German
- German for the Natural Sciences
- Business German
- German for Law Students
- Visual Arts and Language
- German History 1500-1990
- German for Students in the Biosciences / Medecine