The admission application process at Heidelberg allows us to get to know you, your achievements and your aspirations. We also strongly encourage you to visit campus, so that you can get to know us better and we can meet you in person and not just on paper.
Our admission staff is here to answer your questions and help you through the process of applying. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything we may assist you with as you complete and submit your application. You can fill out a free application online, or you may download an application to complete it offline and mail to us. Please contact us if you would like us to mail you an application.
Select the appropriate application from the following list:
- Fall 2015-Summer 2016 NEW APPLICANTS! Graduate, Undergraduate, International, Transfer & Adult Students
- Spring/Summer 2015 Undergraduate: freshman and transfer students only
- Spring/Summer 2015 Graduate
- Spring/Summer 2015 International Graduate Students
- Undergraduate Reactivation or Readmission
- Graduate Reactivation or Readmission
- Transient Students: students who want to take a class to transfer back to their home school
- Dual Admission & Enrollment Application