Courses begin in late August and conclude in early May. University expenses for the 2013-2014 academic year are listed below.
- Tuition, Room, Board, and Fees: $35,154
- Mandatory Health Insurance: $1,188
- Total: 36,342
- Books: $1,500
- Personal and Travel: $1,500
Full payment of 1st semester tuition, room and board is mandatory prior to arrival on campus.
Ambassador Scholarship Program
The Ambassador Scholarship Program is designed to reward academically talented and motivated students from every continent in the world that would like to pursue their university studies at Heidelberg.
Ambassador Scholarship Eligibility
Some of the criteria for selection include:
- Advanced English language skills
- Record of academic achievement
- Other activities and experiences which demonstrate personal initiative and leadership
- Recommendations from school administrators and teachers
- Desire to participate in global education activities and programming at Heidelberg
Scholarships are competitive and will guarantee up to $8,000 per year in grant and scholarship compensation to the recipients. All scholarship recipients must maintain a 2.75 grade point average at Heidelberg and demonstrate standard four-year academic progress to renew their awards annually.