Courses begin in late August and conclude in early May. Graduate students in the Counseling (MAC) and Education (MAE) programs may begin their program in the fall, spring or summer; Business Administration (MBA) begins only in the fall unless pre-requisites for the program are needed (to be completed during the Summer term); Music Education (MME) is a summer only program that may not be available to international F-1 students.
U.S. visa regulations require students to submit documented evidence of the amount of financial support that will be available from personal resources as well as any additional resource.
|Direct Charges for 2015-2016|
|Program:||Master of Arts in Counseling (MAC)||Master of Arts in Education (MAE)||Master of Business Administration (MBA)*||Master of Music Education (MME)|
|Tuition:||$495 per semester hour||$495 per semester hour||$9,555 per semester||$495 per semester hour|
|Total Program Hours:||
48 - School track
Total Program Cost:
|$23,760 - School track
$29,700 - Clinical track
|Minimum 1 Year Tuition (27 hours):||$13,365||$13,365||$28,665 (MBA is a 1-yr program)||$13,365|
|Room and Board:||
|Mandatory Health Insurance:||
|TOTAL FOR 1 YEAR:||$24,423||$24,423||$39,723||$24,423|
- Books: $1,500
- Personal and Travel: $1,500
* MBA applicants taking classes full-time may receive up to $6,000 in scholarships at Heidelberg University. Scholarships range between $2,000 and $6,000 depending on GPA equivalency starting with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.5.
How to Make Payments
Full payment of 1st semester tuition, room and board, and health insurance is mandatory prior to arrival on campus. Students may pay using one of the following methods.
- Paying with U.S. funds by check by mail: Please make checks payable to: Heidelberg University and mail to: Barb Gabel, Business Office, 310 E. Market Street, Tiffin, Ohio 44883.
- Paying by check online: Heidelberg University has an online payment system for bank-to-bank from a U.S. bank transfer payments (Automated Clearing House system, ACH). There is no charge for this system. You can only access the system through your OASIS account. You will need your Heidelberg University ID number and your OASIS password. Log in to OASIS, click Student Services, click Student Records, then click TouchNet Online Payments.
- Paying by credit card: Credit card payments can be made online by going to your OASIS account. You will need your Heidelberg University ID number and your OASIS password. Log in to OASIS, click Student Services, click Student Records, then click TouchNet Online Payments. Credit cards are processed by TouchNet, a third party processor operating under an agreement with Heidelberg University. There is a 2.75% service fee charged to all credit card payments. Credit cards accepted: Discover, MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- International Bank Wiring: Payments can be wired electronically directly to our bank account. Contact the Business Office at 419-448-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information.