All accepted students can schedule your overnight visit when it is convenient for YOU. Typicallly, overnight visits include a late afternoon to evening arrival and a mid-afternoon departure on the following day. You can be matched up with a current student who has similar academic or athletic interests. Call Shaun Pfeil (419-448-2337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your individual overnight visit!
What do you do on an Overnight Visit?
- Stay overnight with a current student with similar interests
- Meet faculty and attend class
- Explore financial aid and college financial planning
- Discover what life at Heidelberg can mean for you
- Enjoy a complimentary dinner, breakfast, and lunch
- Meet with current Heidelberg students
- Tour our 110-acre campus
- Visit the Honors House
- Meet with an Admission Counselor
- Visit the Bookstore
What do I bring with me?
Sleeping bag, pillow, clothes, and toiletry items. Feel free bring a notebook to write down your questions or take notes while you are on campus! Also, do you need to bring an excused absence note from your high school?
What if I have other questions?
Contact Shaun Pfeil, 419-448-2337 or email@example.com.