All accepted students can schedule your overnight visit when it is convenient for YOU. Typicallly, overnight visits include a late afternoon to evening arrival and a mid-afternoon departure on the following day. You can be matched up with a current student who has similar academic or athletic interests. Call 1-800-434-3352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your individual overnight visit!
2012-13 Overnight Events
- Contact Shaun Pfeil about an individual visit
(email@example.com or 419-448-2337)
What time does the Overnight Visit begin?
Check-in begins at 5:00pm in Krieg Hall. The next day, you are free to go home after lunch, however, you are welcome to stay for the remainder of the day!
What do you do on an Overnight Visit?
- Stay overnight with a current student with similar interests
- Meet faculty and attend class
- Explore financial aid and college financial planning
- Discover what life at Heidelberg can mean for you
- Enjoy a complimentary dinner, breakfast, and lunch
- Meet with current Heidelberg students
- Tour our 110-acre campus
- Visit the Honors House
- Meet with an Admission Counselor
- Visit the Bookstore
What do I bring with me?
Sleeping bag, pillow, clothes, and toiletry items. Feel free bring a notebook to write down your questions or take notes while you are on campus! Also, do you need to bring an excused absence note from your high school?
What if I have other questions?
Contact Shaun Pfeil, 419-448-2337 or firstname.lastname@example.org.