Heidelberg University annually honors alumni who have made significant contributions to their community, their professions or to the life of the college. The awards are presented at either Alumni Weekend or at Homecoming.
- Alumni Career Excellence Award (Awarded during Commencement or Alumni Weekend)
- Outstanding Alumni Award (formerly the Alumni Citation - Awarded at Alumni Weekend)
- Service Award (Awarded at Alumni Weekend)
- Philanthropy Award (Awarded at Alumni Weekend)
- Legacy Family Award (Awarded at Alumni Weekend)
- Young Alumni Achievement Award (Awarded in the Fall)
All alumni (undergraduate, graduate, Lifelong Learning, Arrowhead, etc.) are eligible, including: Heidelberg employees, members of the Board of Trustees, members of the Alumni Council (AC), and previous Alumni Citation winners. (Members of the AC are eligible only if not serving on the Awards Selection Committee.) Non-graduates are eligible for the Service and Philanthropy Awards.
Candidate must be present to receive the award.
Nominations may be made by anyone, including Heidelberg alumni, current or retired members of the Heidelberg faculty or staff. Nominations are kept and reviewed annually for three years.
The deadline for nominations to be considered for the following year’s awards is December 31. (For example, nominations for the 2013 year must be received by December 31, 2012.)
Please feel free to print the form, fill it out, and mail it to:
Office of Alumni Relations
310 East Market Street
Tiffin, Ohio 44883