Attention Heidelberg Seniors and the Class of 2013:
Join us for an evening of fun with your classmates at the Fireside Pub and University Commons.
6:00 - 8:00 pm
Wings, pizza, other finger foods, soft drinks, beer and wine will be provided.
Each graduating senior will receive 2 free drink tickets. You will also receive your baccalaureate and graduation information along with your first alumni gift!
Other reasons to attend:
- Mingle! Enjoy the company of your fellow classmates and your favorite faculty.
- Show your Berg Pride! The top 2 students showing the most pride in their attire will be receiving cash prizes. 1st place- $30 2nd place- $20
- Play! Cornhole games will be set-up behind the Commons.
- Participate! Bring a couple of bucks and enter the 50/50 Senior Class Challenge Raffle. For $1 you get a raffle ticket or for $5 you get an arm's length of raffle tickets. Winner will receive a Heidelberg Alumni gift basket as well as two extra drink tickets. Proceeds raised in the raffle will also go to The Heidelberg Fund which supports all of our students academic needs and co-curricular opportunities!
- Give back! Bring your checkbook, debit or credit card and make your first gift to The Heidelberg Fund! With your contribution of $20.13, you will be able to honor the person who helped you achieve your success at the 'Berg by naming them in your Commencement program. If you go the extra step and give $50, you will be recognized with other young alumni as a member of the Fellows Organization!
- Celebrate! You're in the homestretch! Take some time to recognize all your hard work and accomplishments!
Also, Rikki VanSickel is creating a senior slideshow for the event. Share your favorite pics from the past four years for the show by e-mailing Rikki at firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice of Alumni Relations