BEC and the Dean of Student Affairs office are teaming up to offer you, the fabulous students of Heidelberg, a night of snowy fun at Mad River Mountain on Friday, Feb 7.
The first 50 students who register will get a spot; there will be a wait list. You will receive email confirmation if you are registered or wait-listed.
- Leave from Saurwein at 4:00pm
- Bring cash (for food, snacks, etc)
- Wear/bring your snow gear
- Will ski until 1:00am
- Return to Heidelberg around 3:00am
- We're going on College Fridays...check it out here!
- $20: Snow Skiing, Snow Boarding or Tubing (includes equipment and lift tickets)
- Note: no discounts will be given if you have your own board/skis
- Payment must be made by cash or check in the Office of Student Engagement, Campus Center 306, by Thursday, Feb 6 @ 4:30pm.
- lift ticket
- equipment rentals
- tons of fun
What's Not Included:
- whining about the cold