Abbreviated Summary of Report Submitted 31 August 2009
- Reorganized collections of college catalogs, buildings and grounds, anniversary celebrations, presidential materials, personnel file, Auroras (extras sent to storage in France Hall annex).
- Scanned 2/3 of old shelf list into Heidelberg’s M Drive.
- Received materials from athletic staff, religious life staff, student life staff and others.
- Prepared materials on O.A.S. Hursh for Prof. Kimmel’s class and a Power Point presentation on “Heidelberg’s Changing Campus” for Prof. Wahlstrom’s class.
- Supplied materials and organized display for the name change event 29 January 2009.
- Assisted 40 people doing research.
- Organized display on “Presidential Pursuits” for Founders Day 10 November 2008.
- Interviewed by Leanne Wolff for the campus stories project and Lisa Swickard for an article in the Heidelberg Alumni Bulletin.
- Met several times with the Class of 1960 about sponsorship of the archives.
- Visited the archives of the Evangelical and Reformed Historical Society at Lancaster Theological Seminary 18 August 2008.
- Attend autumn meeting of Society of Ohio Archivists 24 October 2008 at Hayes Presidential Center in Fremont.