The Mission of the Friends of Beeghly Library
- The Friends group provides an opportunity for people interested in books, ideas, information and Beeghly Library to get together to share this common interest through activities, programs, and fellowship.
- Members also have the opportunity to promote and enhance the library’s role on campus and in the community by helping to encourage an understanding of the work and mission of the library and its contribution to the college mission.
- The group serves as a catalyst to encourage gifts and donations to enhance the library’s collections, facilities, and programs.
Benefits of Membership
- Members are invited to participate in a variety of activities throughout the year.
- Members are able to borrow items from Beeghly Library and other academic libraries. They are able to use the many research databases available in the library.
Become a Member
Five membership levels range from the $5.00/year Student Category up to the $500.00 or more Benefactor Category.
We invite members and non-members alike to attend the following events:
- Booksale - Held annually in the Beeghly Library Main Floor
- Edible Books Fest - Held annually in the Wickham Great Hall inthe Campus Center.
The Library welcomes gifts from individuals, corporations, and foundations. Financial gifts help the library buy books, media, and online resources, sponsor events for students and the public, and enhance the library environment. In addition to monetary gifts, the library accepts book donations as well as memorial and tribute gifts.
Friends of Beeghly Library Board
- President - Donna Overholt
- Vice-President & Membership - Katherine Baxter
- Secretary & Treasurer - Dr. Robert Berg
For more information contact the library at 419-448-2106 or email@example.com