There are many useful ways to get help from the library staff:
Use our IM Service
- Use the Library Chat Help box, or your favorite IM service to ask your questions. Just add us, AskBergLib or email@example.com, to your buddy list.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us at one of our library phone numbers.
Get Help Online
- Know-It-Now is an Ohio-wide live online library reference service. If a Beeghly library staff member is not available to help you, use this service, which operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
OhioLINK Help Pages
- OhioLINK catalog and Remote Borrowing FAQs
- "Getting in from off campus", or Remote Authentication Help
- OhioLINK Tips for students and faculty
Searching OPAL, the Library's Online Catalog--video demonstrations*
Searching EBSCOhost's Research Databases--video demonstrations
* videos created by Muskingham Library staff