Associate Director for Web Services
Heidelberg University, located in Tiffin, Ohio, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Associate Director for Web Services. Heidelberg University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum and professional education programs with the mission of personal, intellectual, and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction.
Heidelberg University is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer with a significant commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty, staff, and students.
The Associate Director for Web Services is an administrative level position. The position, reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communication Services, maintains and develops the central Heidelberg website, secondary websites and web applications, provides training and technical assistance, develops strategic plans for the central website and works with the campus IT to evaluate hardware and software requirements for delivery of web services.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated skill, knowledge, and experience in:
- Three or more years experience working with Drupal or similar CMS
- Advanced knowledge of (X)HMTL, CSS, PHP, and MySQL.
- Strong computer usage skills in a PC, Mac and/or Linux / Unix environments. Experience with server administration.
- Advanced knowledge of Apache and database optimization.
- Experience with website, server, and data security standards and protocols.
- Excellent creativity and organizational skills.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and projects while adhering to project deadlines.
To apply, complete the online application; include a cover letter, resumes, three references and three websites that you have worked on, include a description of your role in the project (upload as a supplemental document). Review of candidates will begin on August 16, 2013, and will continue until the position has been filled.
Heidelberg University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all postings.