Heidelberg University, located in Tiffin, Ohio, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Custodian. Heidelberg University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum and professional education programs with the mission of personal, intellectual, and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction.
Heidelberg University is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer with a significant commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty, staff, and students.
The Custodian is a full-time support staff level position. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience, including:
- Thorough knowledge of general custodial / janitorial work.
- Experience operating a variety of janitorial equipment including, but not limited to, vacuum, floor scrubbers, shampooers, and buffers.
- Ability to work both independently as well as cooperatively in a team setting.
- Exceptional self-motivation and ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, holidays and / or overtime if required.
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with staff and all offices across campus.
- A commitment to support the University’s mission and values.
In addition, the ideal candidate will model Heidelberg University’s core values of integrity, honesty, humility, transparency, respectfulness, diversity, caring, loyalty, and accountability in all work. The successful candidate will have one (1) to three (3) years of successful work experience.
Review of candidates will begin immediately and will continue until the position has been filled.
To apply, complete the online application.
Krammes Service Center requires all candidates to also download, complete and return a separate application for this position.
Heidelberg University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all postings.