Graduate Assistant for Men’s Wrestling
Heidelberg University, located in Tiffin, Ohio, is seeking a Graduate Assistant for the Men’s Wrestling program. Heidelberg University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum and professional education programs with the mission of personal, intellectual, and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction. Heidelberg University is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer with a significant commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty, staff, and students.
Reporting to the Head Wrestling Coach, the Graduate Assistant is a ten-month position starting August 1, 2014 and is renewable for two consecutive years (two years total).
- Will serve as an assist coach with every aspect of the program.
- Assist with planning and implementation of training sessions, scouting, recruiting, video analysis, individual player coaching sessions, equipment, academic monitoring, and athlete fitness programs.
- NCAA compliance paperwork.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Acceptance into the Graduate Studies Program at Heidelberg University.
- Undergraduate experience with athletics and / or intramural sports programs.
- Prior experience with wrestling programs is preferred.
Compensation: Candidate selected for this Graduate Assistant appointment will receive: 1) Full Tuition Waiver, 2) Room & Board, and, 3) Stipend.
Application Process: Review the Graduate Assistantship policy at: http:// www.heidelberg.edu/admissions/graduate/assistantships and then complete the online application at http://www.heidelberg.edu/hr/jobs and submit:
- Letter of Application addressing qualifications, responsibilities and goals
- Current Professional Resume
- Official copy of all undergraduate transcripts
ADDITONAL INFORMATION Graduate studies program information may be obtained via: http://www.heidelberg.edu/admissions/graduate
Heidelberg University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all postings.