Residence Coordinator / Graduate Assistant for the Wellness & Healthy Living Center
Heidelberg University, located in Tiffin, Ohio, is seeking a Residence Coordinator / Graduate Assistant for the Wellness & Healthy Living Center. Heidelberg University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum and professional education programs with the mission of personal, intellectual, and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction. Heidelberg University is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer with a significant commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty, staff, and students.
Reporting to the Director of Wellness & Healthy Living, the Residence Coordinator / Graduate Assistant for Wellness & Healthy Living is a ten-month position starting August 1, 2013 and is renewable for two consecutive years.
- Responsibility for a residential community, which could be residence halls, student apartments, or special interest housing.
- Supervises three to six undergraduate resident assistants or ARC’s.
- Facilitates staff meetings and develops and maintains working relationships with a variety of individuals.
- Assists in the organization, management, administration, maintenance and supervision of all aspects of Heidelberg’s Health & Wellness Center.
- Coordinates and manages the Intramural Sports program including equipment inventory, participation, maintenance of the budget and student payroll.
- Acceptance into the Graduate Studies Program at Heidelberg University.
- Undergraduate experience with residence life and / or health and wellness and intramural sports programs.
Compensation: Candidate selected for this Residence Coordinator / Graduate Assistant appointment will receive: 1) Full Tuition Waiver, 2) Room &Board, 3) Stipend, and 4) Funds towards professional development.
Application Procedure: Complete the Online Application and include the following documents:
- Letter of Application addressing qualifications, responsibilities, and goals
- Current resume
- Three confidential letters (signed) of recommendation specifically addressing knowledge and relevant experience.
- Official copy of undergraduate transcript.
Application Deadline: Review of candidates will begin immediately until position is filled. Additional Information: Graduate studies program information may be obtained via www.heidelberg.edu/academiclife/grad.
Heidelberg University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all postings.