Northwest State Community College

Institutional Articulation

Graduates from Northwest State Community College who hold an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science degree including a minimum of sixty (60) semester hours or equivalent of Northwest State collegiate work or accredited transfers to Northwest State and who meet the admission requirements of Heidelberg University, will be admitted with full junior status.

Students who have completed an Associate degree other than an AA or AS, or prior to completion of the AA degree, are also welcome to apply to Heidelberg. Transfer credit will be evaluated on a course by course basis and applied toward the student’s class standing and Heidelberg’s degree requirements.