The following is a list of suggested items to bring for your 2-day visit to Heidelberg University:
- Confirmation letter
- Signed medical release form (if student is under 18)
- Pillows, blankets, & towels (sheets, blankets, and pillows will be provided, but many participants like to bring their own)
- Personal Items (i.e. soap, hairdryer, shampoo)
- Alarm clock
- Telephone or cell phone
- Casual clothing
- Jackets or sweaters (meeting rooms may be cold)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Spending money for snacks
- Picture I.D.
Students, parents and guests attending the Transfer & Adult Orientation will follow a different scheudle and will not be staying overnight.