Housing Contract

  1. All students residing in university-owned housing must sign and submit to the Campus Life Office a Housing Contract. The housing contract must be renewed yearly.
  2. Housing Contracts are full academic year contracts only. Students will not be released from a housing
    contract unless they have officially withdrawn from the university.