- Heidelberg University students are expected to use care in the use of University facilities and furnishings. When damage occurs in the residence halls, University-owned apartments, or houses, repair and/or replacement costs will be billed to the student(s) responsible.
- If individual responsibility for damage cannot be determined, the cost is divided among the residents
of the room, floor, building, apartment or house.
- Norms, Policies and Procedures
- Campus Community
- Health & Wellness
- Student Code
- Sex Discrimination Policy
- Solicitation & Fundraising