- Login to OASIS2 and visit the "Students" tab, then select "MyHousing."
- To complete an application, click on "Login to ApplyOnline."
- To view housing information or participate in housing selection, select "Login to MyHousing."
Complete an Online Application from Apply Online
- After logging in to ApplyOnline, choose the correct application from the drop-down menu.
- The contract displays first. Once you have agreed to the contract, the housing application appears. The application and contract are not submitted until you see a confirmation page.
- In the event you do not participate in Housing Selection, your application may be used to place you in housing later.
Students who are eligible for housing selection will be notified when it is time to select roommates. Until then, you may see a message that states you are not eligible for any housing selection processes. This may be because roommate selection has not opened yet. As long as you have received notification that you are eligible, you may disregard this message. Once roommate selection has opened:
- After logging in to MyHousing, choose the "Room Selection--Roommate Selection" option in the menu on the left.
- Students may search for eligible roommates in the fields provided.
- Once you add a roommate, your request shows as "unmatched" until your roommate visits the My Roommate Requests page in MyHousing to confirm.
- Once your roommate reviews and confirms your request, you are "matched."
Keep in mind that:
If all members of your roommate group are not mutually matched, you will be unable to select a room.
If you remove a roommate from your list, they will be notified in MyHousing.
Students will only be able to view rooms specific to their roommate group. For example, groups of three will only see triples.
It is recommended that you have backup roommate arrangements and room options in mind in case your first housing choice is not available.
Choose a Room
The person with the earliest lottery time has the best opportunity, and will be able to choose for your entire group. Once a selection is made, it will not be able to be changed from MyHousing.
- Your lottery time will be displayed in the MyHousing overview screen. You may participate in Housing Selection on or after your assigned time.
- When you are ready to participate, click on "Room Selection--Select a Room/Suite."
- Click on "Find Available Rooms." A list of rooms will appear based on your roommate group's eligibility.
- Select a room from the list of available rooms, then confirm your selection.
- You will receive an on-screen confirmation that your selection has been received. You and your roommates will also receive an e-mail confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation, contact Residence Life immediately.