The Owen ACSC is here to help all students reach their academic potential by centralizing academic support services and educational enrichment resources for the entire campus community. Faculty and staff may contact the Center at 419.448.2301, and the staff will answer academic support questions, or refer you to other appropriate people on campus.
We offer a wide range of programs and services to meet the specialized needs of students, faculty, and staff:
- Individual (Request a Tutor) and group tutoring
- Online Tutoring (log in with your email address and password [sent to your Heidelberg email account])
- Individual consultations
- Ongoing support and referral services for students seeking to improve their learning skills
- Learning strategies clinics, workshops & presentations
- On-line study skills information
- Assistance with learning accommodations
- Online tutoring NEW PROGRAM COMING SOON!