Heidelberg offers free tutoring services to students enrolled in classes. Tutoring is provided by peer tutors who have been recommended by faculty and selected to provide academic assistance.
There are three ways to receive tutoring: meeting for an individual appointment with a peer tutor, going to a regularly scheduled group tutoring session, or online 24/7 with SMARTHINKING. You must visit the ACSC to receive the log on and password.
What to bring to every individual and group tutoring session:
- Course syllabus
- Course notes and all materials given out in class
- Copy of the assignment(s)
- List of questions for the tutor
- Calculator - if necessary
- and most importantly, a positive attitude
To request a tutor, use the online tutor request form. To schedule an appointment for more information, call the ACSC at 419.448.2301.