Available Workshop Topics
- Career Exploration
- What Can I Do With a Major In...
- Finding a Summer Job or Internship
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing
- Professional Etiquette
- Negotiating and Evaluating Job Offers
- Tips for Time Management
- Stress Management Techniques
- Study Skills and Exam Prepareation Strategies
- Create Your Own!
Resources the Owen Academic & Career Support Center provides:
- Peer Tutoring for Most Courses
- Language assistance with Rosetta Stone (ESL, French, German, Spanish, Mandarin)
- Career Resource Library
- Graduate and Professional School Search Assistance
- Information Local Job and Career Fairs
- Internship Information
- Disability Support Accommodation Requests
- Distraction Free Testing Zone / Test Proctoring for Students with Approved Accommodations
- Writing Assistance
- Study Space for Students – Individual and Groups
If you believe your student could use academic assistance, support, or encouragement, please feel free to contact our office at any time. You can also use the Early Alert Form or find out more information about the Early Alert System here.