As you begin your college experience, there are several health requirements that must be completed before you move on to campus and/or begin classes. All medical forms required for students and student athletes are listed below.
All students, including residential students and commuters, must return the following information via fax or mail to the Heidelberg University Health Center in order to begin classes and/or be issued a room key card.
- Notice of Information Practices & Privacy Policies
- New Patient Consent
- Medical History Questionnaire Form is required for all students. Click here for a list of immunization requirements.
- A copy of both sides of your Health & Pharmacy Insurance Cards.
All forms should be sent directly to Stoner Health Center; please do not send forms to admission counselors, coaches, etc. Send copies only; please do not send originals. Completed forms must be received before you are permitted to attend class, participate in athletics, or move into the residence halls. Please note that there is a 2-week processing period for all health forms.
New students should send the completed Medical History Questionnaire & New Patient Consent forms to:
Stoner Health Center
310 E. Market Street
Tiffin, OH 44883
Questions for Stoner Health Center:
All Student-Athletes are required to complete the New Student medical forms along with the Athlete Forms. The Athlete Forms are accessible via an online student portal in which they are to be completed electronically.
The Heidelberg University Athletics department requires mandatory on-campus physicals for all student-athletes. Student-athletes will be examined by our doctors so that they can receive the best medical attention available, should they be injured in competition. Athletes will be notified of these August dates by their coaches once the dates have been established. All Athlete Forms MUST be completed prior to receiving your on-campus pre-participation physical exam.
Student Portal Access
- Communicated via personal BergApps Email Account by June 1
- Email Subject will read: Heidelberg University Athlete Forms - Student’s Last Name, First Name
- If you have not recieved an email from Athletic Training staff by July 1, you should contact your coach to ensure you are listed on the current roster.
Email will contain:
- Randomly generated userID and password for login (can be changed by student once accessed)
- Detailed instructions for Form completion
- Access Link for Portal Login: berg2.atsusers.com
To Be Completed in Portal
- “General” Information Section - complete all sections
- “Insurance” Tab
- Note: a .jpeg image upload of current insurance card must be attached; front and back of card is required.
- Emergency “Contact” Tab Section
- “Athlete Forms” Tab
Questions for Student-Athlete forms: