Report Student Conduct Violations / Incidents
To report student conduct violation's and incidents on campus to the, Assistant Dean of Student Affairs for Campus Life, use the following link:
Login as: username; Bergguest, (case sensitive).
password; Bergguest. (case sensitive).
After logging in follow the prompts to fill out the incident report and submit it to be reviewed by the campus student conduct officers.
Things to Remember:
- Fill out the form as soon as the incident is over
- Write factual statements - leave out opinions unless backed by fact
- Correctly spell all names of students
- Make sure all addresses and phone numbers are correct
- Write in complete sentences and spell all words correctly
- Try not to use too many "he/she" or their plurals - use names