Join us at Lakeside Chautauqua in August for food, fun and laughs with Heidelberg's own comedian, Brian Regan '80.
Dinner will be provided at the Train Station at 6 pm followed by Brian's performance in the Hoover Auditorium at 8:15 pm. A meet and greet with Brian will also occur at a time TBD.
Cost is $30 and includes your gate pass, dinner and the performance
Here are some additional details that will be helpful as you plan your weekend:
- Cost for additional guests for dinner is $10 per person.
- You will need to purchase a parking pass when you arrive at Lakeside.
- If you already have your gate pass and want to join us for dinner, no problem! Dinner cost is $10 per person and can be reserved separately.
- Your gate pass is good from the time you arrive at Lakeside on Saturday until 7:00 pm Sunday, August 11.
We suggest coming early on Saturday to walk the beautiful landscapes of Lakeside, shop, visit the beach or pool, play shuffleboard or miniature golf, etc. You can plan your day and book overnight accommodations, if you are interested, by visiting https://www.lakesideohio.com/.
Registration deadline is Thursday, August 2.
For questions or more information, please contact Ashley Helmstetter, executive director of Alumni Engagement and Major Gifts, at 419-448-2231 or email@example.com.
- Department: Alumni Engagement Office
- Event Room: Lakeside Chautauqua