As part of the HSB-EY partnership, two Heidelberg alumni representatives from Ernst and Young, Logan Weiland and Whitney Bowers, will be coming to campus to present information on:
- Professional expectations and opportunities in Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Career options available at EY
- Internship and career opportunities with EY
All Heidelberg School of Business students are invited to take advantage of this coveted opportunity. There are specific immediate internships available for students majoring in Accounting, Finance and Economics.
Students who are exploring their academic field of study options are also welcome to meet and greet these successful professionals who are the outstanding alumni ambassadors of the business program at Heidelberg.
RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: School of Business, Computer Science, & Information Technology
- Event Location: Hoernemann Refectory
- Event Room: Meeting Room (Previously Aramark Room)
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 419-448-2280