Every fall, Families and Fellows brings together two parts of the Heidelberg community: the families of current students and our members of the Fellows Organization. During this celebratory weekend, families and Fellows visit in classrooms, listen to presentations, and participate in a variety of fun activities. Gifts from Fellows and other annual giving donors typically exceed $1 million each year, and are a significant source of financial aid for our students. We hope you make plans to attend this exciting weekend on campus! Registration closes Monday, September 18 at 11:00 PM.
(The schedule is tentative and subject to change)
Friday, September 22, 2017
- Coffee House and Bonfire sponsored by BEC
- 8:00 PM Legacy Patio, University Commons
Live music, fresh coffee, and a relaxing atmosphere...the perfect way to spend an evening on campus!
Saturday, September 23, 2017
- Families Registration
- 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM in Campus Center Lobby
Check in, grab your registration packet, and get ready for a great day at Heidelberg!
- Bookstore Open
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM in the Campus Center
- Check out the newest ‘Berg Gear!
- Classes Without Quizzes
- 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM in Wickham Great Hall, Campus Center
Enjoy mini-lectures from Heidelberg’s esteemed faculty and get a taste of what your students are experiencing!
- Fellows Registration
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM in Seiberling Lobby
Check in, get your game ticket , and get ready for a great meal!
- Families and Fellows Lunch
- 11:15 AM – 1:00 PM in Seiberling Gymnasium
Enjoy a great meal and great conversations with members of the Heidelberg community.
Lunch attire is casual (’Berg colors are encouraged).
- Football Game vs John Carroll University
- 1:30 PM at Hoernemann Stadium
Show your ’Berg Pride by supporting the Student Princes as they take on John Carroll! Don’t forget your complimentary entrance ticket to the game
- Women’s Soccer vs Thiel College
- 1:00 PM at Hidden Valley Soccer Complex
- Men’s Soccer vs Thiel College
- 3:30 PM at Hidden Valley Soccer Complex
Sunday, September 24, 2017
- Matters of Faith and Bagels!
- 10:00 AM in Herbster Chapel, Pfleiderer Hall
- Enjoy twenty minutes of music and a message on Matters of Faith followed by bagels and cream cheese for a late breakfast in Herbster Chapel. Sponsored by the Office of Religious Life.
Also on Campus
- Diary of Anne Frank: A Heidelberg Theatre Production
- 7:30 PM Friday and Saturday, 2 PM Sunday in Gundlach Theatre
- Tickets are $15, in addition to your Families and Fellow registration, but registrants can save $5 off the ticket price with promo code BergParents. Get your tickets online or by calling the box office at 419.448.2305.
- $20 per person
- $10 Children 12 and under
- Children 2 and under – free
- 'Berg student – free
What's Included with Families Registration
- A fun Berg giveaway for the big game
- An exclusive Families and Fellows Weekend gift
- All family programming for the weekend
- Saturday coffee and lunch
- Entrance to athletic contests for the weekend
- $15 per person (includes lunch and entrance to the football game)
- Department: Alumni Engagement Office, Student Engagement Office