Every fall, Families & Fellows brings together two parts of the Heidelberg community: the families of current students and our members of the Fellows Organization. During this celebratory weekend, Families & Fellows visit in classrooms, listen to presentations, and participate in a variety of fun activities. Gifts from Fellows and other annual giving donors typically exceed $1 million each year, and are a significant source of financial aid for our students. We hope you make plans to attend this exciting weekend on campus! Registration closes Sunday, September 16.
(The schedule is tentative and subject to change)
Friday, September 21, 2018
- Coffee House and Bonfire sponsored by BEC
- 7:00 PM Legacy Patio, University Commons
The perfect way to spend an evening on campus. Enjoy the music of Dan Henig and fresh coffee in a relaxing atmosphere.
Saturday, September 22, 2018
- Bookstore Open
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM in Campus Center
Check out the newest ‘Berg Gear!
- Families Registration
- 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM in the Campus Center Lobby
Check in, grab your registration packet, and get ready for a great day at Heidelberg!
- Volleyball - No One Fights Alone Invitational
- 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM in Seiberling Gymnasium
- Classes Without Quizzes
- 11:00 AM in Wickham Great Hall, Campus Center
Enjoy mini-lectures from Heidelberg’s esteemed faculty and get a taste of what your students are experiencing!
- The Music Man
- 1:30 PM in Gundlach Theatre
- Tickets may be purchased at time of registration.
- Fellows Check-In
- 4:00 PM in University Commons
- Fellows Tailgate
- 5:00 PM in University Commons
$15.00 per person, including game ticket
- Families Dinner
- 5:00 PM in Wickham Great Hall
- Enjoy a great meal and great conversations with members of the Heidelberg community. Dinner attire is casual (’Berg colors are encouraged).
- Football vs. Baldwin Wallace
- 7:00 PM in Hoernemann Stadium
Sunday, September 23, 2018
- Matters of Faith and Bagels!
- 11:00 AM in Herbster Chapel, Pfleiderer Hall
Enjoy twenty minutes of music and a message on Matters of Faith followed by bagels and cream cheese for a late breakfast in Herbster Chapel. Sponsored by the Office of Religious Life.
- $20 per person
- $10 Children 12 and under
- Children 2 and under – Free
- 'Berg student – Free
What's Included with Families Registration
- A fun 'Berg giveaway for the big game
- An exclusive Families and Fellows Weekend gift
- All family programming for the weekend
- Friday Coffee House
- Saturday Dinner
- Entrance to athletic contests for the weekend
- $15 per person (includes lunch and entrance to the football game)
- Department: Alumni Engagement Office, Student Engagement Office