Heidelberg is a friendly close-knit community that values personal relationships and helping every student find success. Join us this summer to see for yourself.
Summer is a great time to visit Heidelberg. It may be a bit quiet, but you'll still meet current students, professors, and staff members who can show and tell you about what life on campus is like and what opportunities await you here.
Pick your day
• 9:30 Check-in opens
• 10:00 Welcome
• 10:15 Campus Tour
• 11:15 "Heidelberg 101" Presentation with Admission Counselor
• 12:00 Academic Sessions with professors
• 12:30 Lunch
• 1:15 Student Life Panel
• 1:45 Depart or afternoon options
• Honors House Tour
• Bookstore Trip
• Meet individually with your Admissions Counselor
• Meet with an athletic coach (if previously scheduled)
After touring so many schools and not getting that feeling of belonging, it felt so good to find Heidelberg. I realized everything I needed was at my fingertips. --Kelsey Griffin '18