Your relationship with Heidelberg doesn’t end the moment you walk across the stage to receive your diploma. In fact, it’s just beginning. Our pledge is to keep you connected, engaged and proud to say you’re an alum of Heidelberg University.
There are a number of ways to make a difference, not only for other alumni but for current and future students.
- Join Alumni Council
- Connect through an Alumni Chapter
- Refer a Student: If you know a student for whom Heidelberg is a good fit, please let the Office of Admission know, and we’ll reach out to them. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, address and any other information you can share.
- Help current students: Provide and Internship or lead a HYPE Session
Whether you plan to visit campus in the coming weeks or just stay connected through social media,
- Update Your Contact Information
- Submit a Class Note
- Find a Classmate: Send us an email at email@example.com with your request. We’ll do a little bit of research and contact you with more information.
- Like the Heidelberg Alumni & Friends page on Facebook!
We love having our alumni back on campus and hearing how things have changed, and how they've stayed the same. Stop by if you are in the area, or plan to attend one of the many events throughout the year.