Please note that all new employees will be expected to adhere to the COVID vaccination requirement in effect as of January 3, 2022.
As the University responds to the COVID-19 situation and we work to ensure the safety of our students, faculty, staff, and candidates, there may be delays in the hiring process. For the most current information on the University’s steps to limit the risk to our community from the possible spread of COVID-19, please visit COVID-19 Campus Information page.
Due to the number of resumes received, we will contact you if your resume has been selected to move forward in the hiring process.
• Core values – models leadership values of integrity, honesty, humility, transparency, respectfulness, diversity, caring, loyalty and accountability in all work.
• Intellectual dynamism – demonstrates mental sharpness, capability and agility.
• Self-knowledge – gains insight from successes and mistakes.
• Personal learning – seeks feedback and counsel to improve managerial behavior.
• Peer relationships – encourages collaboration and cooperation across the organization.
• Teamwork – performs most effectively as a hard-working member of a team.
• Constituency focus – completes work to meet constituencies’ expectations and requirements.
• Community focus – brings a spirit of enthusiasm and energy to the campus and town.