Heidelberg University, located in Tiffin, Ohio, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant. We are seeking qualified candidates, passionate about sharing their knowledge, implementing strategies for student engagement and success, to help build a community of education excellence.
Reporting to the division Vice President or Dean, this position is responsible for assigned administrative, secretarial, and support duties. This position is responsible for executing a wide variety of office management procedures, facilitating division activities, and will work collaboratively with a variety of campus offices.
The successful candidates will have academic advising experience and qualifications, including:
- Must demonstrate analytical and strategic thinking abilities.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional motivation and creativity.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to relate to diverse cross-sections of individuals.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to work evenings and / or weekends as needed.
- Ability to interact professionally, effectively, and in collaboration with faculty, staff, students, and alumni.
In addition, the ideal candidates will model Heidelberg University’s core values of integrity, honesty, humility, transparency, respectfulness, diversity, caring, loyalty, and accountability in all work.
How to Apply
For consideration, complete the online application.
Expected Closing Date
Review of candidates will begin immediately and will continue until the position has been filled.
Heidelberg University is a student-focused community with a commitment to the achievement of diversity among its faculty, staff, and students. Preferred candidates value, demonstrate, and promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.