Heidelberg University seeks candidates for the position of Director of Financial Aid. This position is a full-time, 12-month administrative staff position. Heidelberg University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum and professional education programs with the mission of personal, intellectual, and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction.
The Director of Financial Aid is responsible for the day-to-day management and operations of the Financial Aid office and is a key member of the Enrollment Management team. The person in this position is responsible for resource management, oversight and processing of all aspects of the financial aid operations and is accountable for federal and state compliance and reporting. The director of financial aid will provide department policy oversight, process innovation and uphold high standards for the delivery exceptional service to prospective and current students, state and federal agencies.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience, qualifications and abilities, including:
- Earned bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of relevant financial aid experience.
- Demonstrated experience with managing confidential information with professional integrity.
- Ability to exercise appropriate professional judgment.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform duties with a positive work ethic.
- Ability to work both independently as well as cooperatively in a team setting.
- Exceptional self-motivation, integrity, and creativity.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and balance competing priorities.
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with staff and all offices across campus to deliver high quality customer service.
In addition, the ideal candidate will model Heidelberg University’s core values of integrity, honesty, humility, transparency, respectfulness, diversity, caring, loyalty, and accountability in all work.
How to Apply
For consideration, complete the online application.
Expected Closing Date
Review of candidates will begin immediately and will continue until the position has been filled.
Heidelberg University is a student-focused community with a commitment to the achievement of diversity among its faculty, staff, and students. Preferred candidates value, demonstrate, and promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.