Heidelberg University, located in Tiffin, Ohio, is seeking Graduate Assistants for the following athletic programs:
Strength and Conditioning
Heidelberg University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum and professional education programs with the mission of personal, intellectual, and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction. Heidelberg University is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer with a significant commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty, staff, and students.
Reporting to the Head Coach, the Graduate Assistant is a ten-month position starting August 1, 2020 and is renewable for two consecutive years (two years total). The 2nd year appointment is contingent upon successful completion of GA duties and responsibilities. All GA’s must adhere to their graduate program requirements and must be enrolled in graduate coursework in each semester of the appointment.
- Will serve as an assist coach with every aspect of the program.
- Assist with planning and implementation of training sessions, scouting, recruiting, video analysis, individual player coaching sessions, equipment, academic monitoring, and athlete fitness programs.
- NCAA compliance paperwork.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Acceptance into the Graduate Studies Program at Heidelberg University.
- Undergraduate experience with athletics and / or intramural sports programs.
- Prior experience with a varsity program in the designated sport.
Candidate selected for this Graduate Assistant appointment will receive a full tuition waiver and a monthly stipend.
Graduate studies program information may be obtained via: https://www.heidelberg.edu/academics/graduate-programs
How to Apply
For consideration, complete the online application.
Expected Closing Date
Review of candidates will begin immediately and will continue until the position has been filled.
Heidelberg University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all postings.