Reporting to the respective Head Coach, the Graduate Assistant is a twelve-month position starting August 1, 2022 and is renewable for two consecutive years (two years total). The 2nd year appointment (10-months) is contingent upon successful completion of GA duties and responsibilities. All GA’s must adhere to their graduate program requirements and must be enrolled in graduate coursework in each semester of the appointment.
- Men's Soccer - 1
- Football - 1
- Men's Lacrosse - 1
- Track & Field (Throws) - 1
- Wrestling - 1
• Will serve as an assistant coach with every aspect of the program.
• Assist with planning and implementation of training sessions, scouting, recruiting, video analysis, individual player coaching sessions, equipment, academic monitoring, and athlete fitness programs.
• Maintain compliance with NCAA, Ohio Athletics Conference (OAC), and University policies, rules, and regulations.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Acceptance into a Graduate Program at Heidelberg University (MAC or MBA).
• Undergraduate experience with athletics and / or intramural sports programs.
• Prior experience with a varsity program in the designated sport.
For consideration, complete the online application.