Heidelberg University, located in Tiffin, Ohio, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Grounds Maintenance. Heidelberg University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum and professional education programs with the mission of personal, intellectual, and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction.
Heidelberg University is a student-focused community with a significant commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty, staff, and students. Individuals who value, demonstrate, and promote diversity, equity, and inclusion are preferred candidates for Heidelberg’s vacant positions. Additionally, we are seeking faculty and staff who want to contribute to the University’s initiatives to improve our student recruitment, engagement, retention, success, persistence, graduation, and placement.
The Grounds Maintenance position is a full-time support staff level position. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience, including:
- Thorough knowledge of general grounds / landscaping maintenance work.
- Experience operating a variety of landscaping and ground maintenance tools and equipment including maintenance and light repair.
- Ability to work both independently as well as cooperatively in a team setting.
- Exceptional self-motivation and ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- This position is considered essential personal. Ability to work evenings, weekends, holidays and / or overtime if required.
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with staff and all offices across campus.
- A commitment to support the University’s mission and values.
In addition, the ideal candidate will model Heidelberg University’s core values of integrity, honesty, humility, transparency, respectfulness, diversity, caring, loyalty, and accountability in all work. The successful candidate will have one (1) to three (3) years of successful work experience. A valid driver’s license is required.
For consideration, or to obtain additional information, please visit www.heidelberg.edu/careers. Review of candidates will begin immediately and will continue until the position has been filled.
How to Apply
For consideration, complete the online application.
Expected Closing Date
Review of candidates will begin immediately and will continue until the position has been filled.
Heidelberg University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all postings.