Heidelberg University seeks a dynamic individual to fill the immediate need for a Project Coordinator for the Department of Justice Violence Against Women Grant. This position is a full-time, 10-month staff position. Heidelberg University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum and professional education programs with the mission of personal, intellectual, and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction.
Heidelberg University has received a second 3-year grant from the Department of Justice commencing October 1, 2020 and ending September 30, 2023. The Project Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the implementation and assessment of the DOJ grant. The Project Coordinator leads in the development, coordination, implementation, and evaluation of campus programs targeting sexual assault, domestic violence, and stalking within the campus community. This position reports to the Associate Director of the Health & Counseling Center.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience, qualifications and abilities, including:
- Earned bachelor’s degree in counseling, psychology, higher education, or a related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical & strategic thinking abilities
- Willingness to participate and engage in responsibilities, campus efforts and activities during the day, evenings, and/or weekends at both on-campus and off-campus in order to be a part of a community that supports the goals of the grant
- Lead in the development, coordination, implementation, and evaluation of campus programs targeting sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Expressed and demonstrated respect and sensitivity to and understanding of the needs of a diverse student body.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and problem- solving skills.
- A demonstrated work ethic that promotes teamwork, enhances creativity and motivation, and builds consensus in a high-energy and high-task environment.
In addition, the ideal candidate will model Heidelberg University’s core values of integrity, honesty, humility, transparency, respectfulness, diversity, caring, loyalty, and accountability in all work.
How to Apply
For consideration, complete the online application.
Expected Closing Date
Review of candidates will begin immediately and will continue until the position has been filled.
Heidelberg University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all postings.