The Owen Center for Academic & Career Support actively engages students with services and resources to help clarify and achieve their personal goals, enhance their Heidelberg experience, and build skills that will contribute to success throughout life. Through individual appointments, group sessions, and faculty collaboration, students can access tutoring, disability accommodation assistance, time management, and study skills coaching. Through career management advising, workshops, and network-focused events, the Owen Center prepares students to explore and establish connections for post-graduate goal attainment.
The Owen Center for Academic & Career Support is here to help all students reach their academic potential by centralizing academic support services and educational enrichment resources for the entire campus community. We offer a wide range of programs and services, including:
- Writing Center
- Individual and group tutoring (to request an individual tutor, please access the tutor request form on Bergsync)
- Online Tutoring (log in with your email address and password [sent to your Heidelberg email account])
- Individual consultations
- Ongoing support and referral services for students seeking to improve their learning skills
- Learning strategies clinics, workshops & presentations
- Access study skills information conveniently online
More information and resources for current students, faculty & staff is available on inside.heidelberg.edu.