The goals of URGE are to:
- Inform the community about choices regarding healthy decisions about their body, sex, gender, and sexuality.
- Inform the community on sexual and reproductive issues and how they can be involved with the reproductive justice movement.
- Assist to create a safe environment on campus that promotes sexuality and gender expression and exploration.
- Help advocate for the overall sexual well-being, health, and positive sexual image of individuals on and off campus.
- Embrace sexuality as a universal, positive, and healthy component of human development.