The Heidelberg Bookstore is located in Campus Center and is owned and operated by Heidelberg University. The bookstore carries a wide variety of apparel, gifts, graduation items, and general books.
- Textbooks are now offered online only, through MBS Direct.
- Shop for gifts, apperal and other Heidelberg gear.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express (with your signature only)
- Personal Checks imprinted with your address and accompanied by suitable identification
- A cash register receipt and valid ID are required for all returns.
- If original purchase was made by credit card, the same card is required for issuing credit.
- All merchandise must be in brand new condition.
- If you wish to return an item that was purchased through the online bookstore, you can return it at the campus store along with the detailed receipt that was mailed to you. Textbooks purchased through MBS Direct cannot be returned at the campus store.
Ordering textbooks from MBS
- Create an account at http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/heidelberg.htm
- Select the courses you are enrolled in: You will need to know your course prefix, number, and section to select course materials. You can print a copy of your schedule by logging into your OASIS account. Login to your OASIS account (www.heidelberg.edu) and follow the path of links after log-in: Student Services/Registration/Student Detail Schedule to print a copy of your schedule.
- Select the format of book you want: For some titles, you will have the option of purchasing new, used, rental or ebooks. All formats are not available for all titles.Select the payment option that fits your needs: The type of payments accepted are: Credit Cards, Paypal, and Student Financial Aid (charge to your student account). Selecting Student Financial Aid requires your OASIS ID. PayPal & Student Financial Aid is not accepted for Marketplace orders or for orders containing a Marketplace textbook. Payment types cannot be combined on an order.
310 E. Market St
Tiffin, OH 44883United States