The Office of the Registrar is the definitive source for information about college curricula, degree requirements, class schedules, course registration, transfer credit evaluation, and academic standing and history. Located in University Hall, the office provides services for current students and faculty, as well as alumni of the college.
The Registrar's goals include:
- providing secure and confidential evaluation and storage of academic records for use and archival purposes;
- efficiently administering the University’s registration, grade collection and distribution, and certification processes;
- providing quick, accurate, and personalized action on requests for transcripts, advising, research, and other appropriate requests for information;
- leading the development and implementation of academic and related policies and processes that meet the needs of the campus community, in a timely, fair, and equitable manner;
- executing fair, clear and consistent interpretation and application of University policies and their appeals procedures to help students negotiate the degree completion process; and,
- improving the personal and professional interpersonal skills and technical competencies of the office staff, and modeling the Statement of Professional Ethics and Practice of the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers.
If you have questions about course offerings, major requirements, academic calendar dates, or other issues related to academics, please feel free to stop by and talk with us. We will do our best to help you find the answers to your questions. If you'd rather not wait to stop into the office, just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll reply as quickly as possible.
Other helpful information
- Helpful Tips for New Students
- Advanced Placement Credit
- Forms & Information for Current Students
- University Catalogs