The Office of the Registrar is the definitive source for information about college curricula, degree requirements, class schedules, course registration, transfer credit evaluation, and academic standing and history. Located in University Hall, the office provides services for current students and faculty, as well as alumni of the college.
The Office of the Registrar is open Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Office of the Registrar supports the University’s mission to provide a liberal arts education that “promotes and nurtures intellectual, personal and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction.”
The University Registrar's staff will serve the University's constituents in a consistent, accessible, and friendly manner. Our specific goals include:
- providing secure and confidential evaluation and storage of academic records for use and archival purposes;
- efficiently administering the University’s registration, grade collection and distribution, and certification processes;
- providing quick, accurate, and personalized action on requests for transcripts, advising, research, and other appropriate requests for information;
- leading the development and implementation of academic and related policies and processes that meet the needs of the campus community, in a timely, fair, and equitable manner;
- executing fair, clear and consistent interpretation and application of University policies and their appeals procedures to help students negotiate the degree completion process; and,
- improving the personal and professional interpersonal skills and technical competencies of the office staff, and modeling the Statement of Professional Ethics and Practice of the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers.
Several academic policies are included on the University's web pages; however, factual questions and interpretation of policy are most effectively answered in person. If you have questions about course offerings, major requirements, academic calendar dates, or other issues related to academics, please feel free to stop by and talk with us. We will do our best to help you find the answers to your questions. If you'd rather not wait to stop into the office, just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com and we'll reply as quickly as possible.