Enrollment Verification, Transcript Requests, View Final Grades, DegreeWorks (academic auditor), Change of Address are just to name a few. Overrides are needed when a course has a missing prerequisite, co-requisite, full class. The faculty member enters the override on-line. Students register themselves once the override is entered.
Want to change your major, minor or add a concentration within a major? Stop by the Registrar’s Office or download a major declaration form.
In college, students have approximately the first week of classes to add a class. Students may drop a class without a permanent record within the first week. Or, take a W (withdraw) on the permanent record but be certain to drop the course by the last day to drop. Drop a class after the last day to drop and receive a WF (withdraw fail) and it will count in the GPA as a 0.0.
Students, on occasion, will take classes away from Heidelberg. When doing so, permission prior to taking the class is advisable. To request permission, use the Transient Student Permission Form.
The University Catalog houses all academic policies and degree requirements. When it is time to graduate, requirements listed within the declared catalog are to be completed. Academic policies may change from year to year so it’s best to review them in the current year’s catalog.
You may need to visit the office when…
- Good Student Insurance discount forms are available from your insurance provider.
- Receive a “form” requiring a college official’s signature.
- Unable to understand errors when using registration, enrollment verifications, or ordering transcripts, etc. in OASIS2.
- To complete forms for studying abroad.
You may need to visit your advisor or AIM Hei mentor or faculty advisor when…
- You are unable to understand something in your on-line degree audit DegreeWorks.
- You need to register, change your schedule, drop a class and need the registration pin.
- Discuss options when a course isn’t offered but is needed, or needs repeated.
- Assistance with understanding prerequisites and co-requisites.
- Assistance with understanding the catalog or exploring changing catalog years.