Congratulations and welcome to the Heidelberg family! As a graduate student, you'll be a part of the same supportive community that is the distinguishing mark of a Heidelberg education.
1. Net ID Activation/Email - All new students must set-up a Heidelberg email account. Please note that accounts may take up to 24 hours to activate. The Net ID is your username that provides access to various accounts on campus, including your University email account, your campus home drive, access to Canvas (the University's learning management system), and secure access to the University's wireless network. All communication from the university is sent to the Heidelberg student email account. Your Net ID number will be sent to you by our graduate admission counselor. If you are a MAC student you'll need to subscribe to the listserv. To subscribe, send an email to: mac%2Bsubscribe [at] heidelberg.edu
2. Final College Transcripts - You'll need to request a copy of your final/official college transcript, with graduation date included, to be mailed or sent through Parchment/e-Script.
3. Submit Financial Aid materials (Degree seeking students only).
4. Consult with your adviser for appropriate coursework prior to registering.
5. Register for classes via OASIS. See helpful guide.
6. TouchNet On-line Payment - The payment gateway is a safe and secure way to make tuition payments either by ACH (electronic check) or by credit card (MasterCard, Discover or American Express). You must be logged into OASIS to access the on-line payment venue.
Mandatory for MBA and MAC Students
Every fall, a Graduate Student Orientation is held for all students enrolled in the Master of Arts in Counseling, and the Master’s of Business Administration programs at Heidelberg University. This is usually scheduled the Saturday before classes begin. The director or department administrative assistant will contact you with this information as the date approaches. This orientation introduces you to Heidelberg and the graduate program. Orientation is a great way to meet fellow graduate students and learn more about your program and the policies of the university. Contact your program department if you are not notified prior to classes for orientation. Students accepted into the MAC program have an online orientation required for Spring and Summer students. The Master’s of Music Education director meets with students on an as-needed basis.