As part of the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) that was enacted on August 14, 2008 institutions of higher education are required to disclose certain information to interested students, parents, and others.
- Athletics Annual Report - The Director of Athletics prepares The Report on Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (EADA Report) as required each fall. Any co-educational institution of higher education that participates in a federal student aid program must prepare an EADA report by October 15. Heidelberg's information can be found on the Office of Postsecondary Education on the Equity in Athletics Data Analysis Cutting Tool website.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Emergency Procedures - Heidelberg University annually reviews its Emergency procedures under the direction of the Director of Safety and Security. Members of the Crisis Response Team train annually.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Missing Person Procedures
- Post-Graduation Goal Attainment (Employment & Further Education)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards
- Security and Fire Safety Report - Heidelberg University prepares this Annual Campus Security & Fire Safety Report in an effort to better inform our students, faculty, and staff of crime on campus and University controlled properties as well as surrounding public property.
- Student Consumer Complaint Process
- Title IX
- Transfer of Credit
- Vaccine Policies
- Voter Registration - All U.S. citizens are encouraged to exercise their right to vote! To do so, please ensure you are registered with your local Board of Elections. Voter registration forms are also available at the Seneca County Board of Elections, 71 S. Washington St, Tiffin, Ohio. The Office of Civic Engagement and different student organizations also participate in voter registration drives on campus.
- Withdrawal and Refund Policy
- Academic Strategic Plan
- Completion and Retention rates of First-time desegregated (income-based) UG
- Copyright Infringement
- Degree Programs
- Disabilities Services
- Diversity of student body
- Faculty and Instructional Personnel
- Institutional and Program Accrediation
- Instructional, laboratory, other facilities related to academic program
- Master of Arts in Counseling (MAC) Student Outcome Data
- More than 76% of Heidelberg graduates self-report being enrolled in a graduate program or employed in their chosen field within one year of graduation.
- Special facilities available to handicapped students
- Student Organizations
- Study Abroad Policy
- Teacher Preparation Program Report
- Textbook Information
- Code of Conduct
- Consumer Information on College Navigator Website
- Financial Aid Website
- Loan Information